Tuesday 15 July 2008

The On-line Fitness Community

Foresight Fitness Services, and especially me have been embracing the great development of the on-line fitness community over the past couple of years. Which have helped us to keep in contact with people who share our passion for health and fitness from around the world! As well as trying to put personal training (and us personal trainers) in Manchester and Cheshire on the internet map, by doing things like this blog.

Over my next couple of blog entries I am going to look at some of the on-line resources that are available to the fitness community. I will be splitting it all down into Forums, Web Sites, and Social Networks. So if you have any sites or forums that you use that you think we should include in this let me know!

I will be finishing off this series of blog entries by going over some of the web based services that I have built into our product range and how is see them developing over the coming months.

Until next time,

TOM

Tom Godwin – Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Personal Training + Corporate Wellbeing) - Manchester and Cheshire, UK

trainer@foresight-fitness.co.uk

www.foresight-fitness.co.uk

No comments: