Tuesday 18 November 2008

Q+A: If I do resistance work on my triceps will I loose my Bingo Wings?

Many women experience an increased amount of fat on the back of their arms, a situation many of my clients would like to address. Most of the time this is a additional layer of fat over the Tricep muscle.

By using resistance based exercise, the Tricep muscle can be toned. This can help to improve the appearance of the upper arm area. Unfortunately when it comes to reducing the fat in this area and whole body approach has to be taken. It has been proven that the theory of ‘Spot Reduction’ (exercising one area, will reduce the fat in that area) does not work.

TOM

Tom Godwin – Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Personal Training + Corporate Wellbeing) - Manchester and Cheshire, UK

trainer@foresight-fitness.co.uk

www.foresight-fitness.co.uk

No comments: