Friday 11 January 2008

A New Project

Hi All

A new year and a new project for me, I have for some time considered starting a blog covering varying areas of wellbeing. There are two main things that have put me off doing so, firstly if I would be any good at it and secondly if anyone would be interested in a word I had to say!

So as it is a new year I decided that I would just jump in at the deep end and give it a go, and if nobody out there reads this or I stop writing we will know my fears were right!

The blog title aims to describe exactly what I will be doing, it really will be a collection of ramblings of mine, a personal trainer! I had a load of trouble trying to narrow down a specific area of wellbeing that I would like to concentrate on. So what I have decided is not to limit myself, I will be covering the main areas which make up wellbeing, those being physical activity, nutrition and lifestyle factors.

The blog itself will be made up of my own personal opinions on a given topic or a collection of topics, articles (clearly marked in title) by myself on a given topic, and if anyone out there has any questions I will try and answer them.

Well until tomorrow, when I aim to write my first ramble, goodnight.

Feel free to contact me on info@foresight-fitness.co.uk, or via the website.

TOM

Tom Godwin – Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Personal Training + Corporate Wellbeing) - Manchester and Cheshire, UK

trainer@foresight-fitness.co.uk

www.foresight-fitness.co.uk

No comments: