Thursday 24 April 2008

Questions anyone?

Just a short one to ask for some interaction from any of you out there who are reading the blog.

<>Over the next few weeks I am going to look at addressing some of the great old fitness myths and misunderstandings. Well, any sort of fitness question in general, so if you have anything you would like to see explained or have a question regarding anything to do with wellbeing, give me a shout and I will do my very best to answer it.

As always you can contact me on trainer@foresight-fitness.co.uk, or through the website www.foresight-fitness.co.uk.

TOM



Tom Godwin – Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Personal Training + Corporate Wellbeing) - Manchester and Cheshire, UK

trainer@foresight-fitness.co.uk

www.foresight-fitness.co.uk


No comments: