Monday 18 August 2008

Fitness Social Networks

Anyone and everyone seems to be part of one of the many social networking services that there are on the net. One of the most common ones and one that I have finally given into is Facebook As I am new to this I might not have got all the following details right, so please do let me know if I need to correct anything.

Facebook – has a number of groups you can join that cover the areas of health and fitness. There are also a lot of sports groups too, that should cover every conservable type of sport you could possibly play. Facebook has a group for loads of gyms, and other sporting and fitness related groups. There are also a load of groups for all different types of wellbeing goals, so why not have a search and see what groups you might be interested in joining.

As I am a newbie to Facebook, I am sure that there is much more I could have written about, but I still have to find a lot out about it myself yet. If you have any tips for wellbeing on facebook, why not add it as a comment then others can see.

Until next time, train hard!

TOM

Tom Godwin – Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Personal Training + Corporate Wellbeing) - Manchester and Cheshire, UK

trainer@foresight-fitness.co.uk

www.foresight-fitness.co.uk

No comments: