Monday 18 August 2008

Fitness and Wellbeing Readining List

For a few weeks now I have been meaning to add a reading list to the site, many of my clients have asked about what books I recommend to help them in their journey to improved levels of wellbeing. So I thought I would put up a short list of my top 5 books.

I hope you like them and I would love to hear your thoughts.

Eat, Move and Be Healthy By Paul Chek

The Optimum Nutrition Bible By Patrick Holford

New Rules of Lifting By Alwyn Cosgrove

Anatomy of Exercise By Pat Manocchia

Nutrition for Dummies (UK Edition)

I will be reviewing some of the above books in the coming months, so keep your eyes on the blog! All the above can be found on Amazon!

Until Next Time,

TOM

Tom Godwin – Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Personal Training + Corporate Wellbeing) - Manchester and Cheshire, UK

trainer@foresight-fitness.co.uk

www.foresight-fitness.co.uk

No comments: