Monday 6 October 2008

Sorry

Hi all,

Just a quick one to let you know that I have not forgotten my commitment to this blog. Things have been incredibly busy here at Foresight over the last month with us working with a load of new clients and helping them to work towards their wellbeing goals, which is of course a great thing.

Just a quick one, positivity is a vital part of my job. It is not something that came to me very easily, i have had times in my life where I have been very negative in my attitude. However since I have been working as a Personal Trainer (over 8 years) my attitude has dramatically changed. I look at many things that i would have previously looked at as a negative, as a challenge. A challenge is fun, and has the competitive element that drives you to seek an effective solution.

My Challenge to you all is to turn some of those negatives you are currently experiencing into challenges, and see how much more motivating life can be.

Until next time!

TOM

Tom Godwin – Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Personal Training + Corporate Wellbeing) - Manchester and Cheshire, UK

trainer@foresight-fitness.co.uk

www.foresight-fitness.co.uk

No comments: