Wednesday 7 January 2009

Video of the Week!

Here is one of my new Blog features for 2009!

I have taken to watching a great deal of content on You Tube and found some great people out there putting up some great information on wellbeing, fitness and nutrition. So i thought I would have a weekly round up of what I found that might be of interest to you lot out there.

This week I am going to put up a video made by one of my You Tube favourite's, Sean Croxton from Undergroundwellness.com. He has made three great videos on goal setting to get everyone thinking as we go into the new year!


Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


If you found those video's useful, Sean has many more on his YouTube page, so why not check them out. I will be doing a review of Sean's very extensive range of on-line resources in a couple of weeks so look out for that too!


TOM

Tom Godwin – Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Personal Training + Corporate Wellbeing) - Manchester and Cheshire, UK

trainer@foresight-fitness.co.uk

www.foresight-fitness.co.uk

No comments: