Wednesday 27 May 2009

Great Personal Training You Tube Channels

Hi All,
As many of you know I am an avid user of You Tube. I love the fact that you can find so many great people out there posting some great content.
As always with the internet you have to be careful about duff info, but to be honest I have found that there are a great deal of very knowladgable people out there. So I thought I would share with you all my top 10 You Tube Cahnnels that I regularly view.
If you liked any of the above channels why not subscribe?
For regular updates of who I am watching check in at my You tube Channel, details below!
Emjoy!
TOM

Tom Godwin BA(Hons), MDip PT, Dip ST, Dip SPManaging Director / Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Manchester, UK)Personal Trainer BlogPersonal Training in Manchester (Foresight Personal Training Website)You Tube - Facebook meFacebook group - Twitter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got there lots of helpful content and great information. Thanks a lot for your help.
www.just4ubootcamp.com