Thursday 28 May 2009

Personal Trainer Manchester's Top 10 Twitter's

Hi All,

I have been on Twitter a number of months now since a client recommended it to me! Mark has given me some great heads up on internet stuff over the months so check out Mark Attwood, a true internet marketing expert! His internet marketing DVD is a must have (you might even spot me in the crowd)!

So my top ten twitter's are (in random order):-

1. Me!!










If you Know any other great twitters please do post them up in the comments section!

TOM



Tom Godwin BA(Hons), MDip PT, Dip ST, Dip SP, Managing Director / Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Manchester, UK)Personal Trainer BlogPersonal Training in Manchester (Foresight Personal Training Website)You Tube - Facebook meFacebook group - Twitter

No comments: