Thursday 9 September 2010

Corporate Wellbeing in Sheffield

Hi All, Just a quick post, I am in Sheffield today. After having a very foggy drive over snake pass, I made it to Sheffield City Centre. Today I am working on a corporate Wellbeing event. I really enjoy doing events like this, I am not really telling people stuff they do not already know but more establishing a conversation.  It is great to see people on the whole talking the levels of thier overall Wellbeing more seriously. Some of the areas I will be covering with the good people of Sheffield today include:- - The importance of physical activity and exercise - Cancer awareness and cancer avoidance - Healthy eating - Pressure management As I maily work as a personal trainer in Manchester, it is great to get out there and talk to a wider audiance.   Remember the more you learn about health and Wellbeing the better Wellbeing choices you can make. Tom  

No comments: