Wednesday 8 April 2009

Sponsor Jill!


Hi All,

Just a quick one, one of my clients is doing an amazing feat in that they are cycling across Jordan (300K) in aid of Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Trust.

I have enclosed an e-mail that Jill Has sent round below, and also a picture... just for fun!

Please sponsor Jill as I know she is really dedicated to raising as much money as possible for this great charity!

TOM

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are well and that life is treating you good!!! I am in bike training mode now, did a good one on Sunday uphill for most of it!!! I think I am seriously mad!! Anyway don't know if you got my e mail asking for sponsorship for this Challenge in Jordan but if not then you can log on to www.justgiving.com/jillkelly1 to see what I am doing and when etc.

The only thing is that they want the money in before I actually do it!!!! Bit of a cheek I know so if you are planning on giving then can I ask that you do it sooner rather than later. Off to put some more cream on my "sore bits"!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you that are planning on sponsoring me , can I say a huge thank you to you, I really appreciate it.

Tatty bye for now,
Jill xxxx

Tom Godwin BA(Hons), MDip PT, Dip ST, Dip SP
Managing Director / Personal Trainer – Foresight Fitness Services (Manchester, UK)
Personal Trainer Blog
Personal Training in Manchester (Foresight Personal Training Website)
You Tube - Facebook meFacebook group - Twitter


No comments: